Legend of the Void Forums

Go Back   Legend of the Void Forums > Legend of the Void - Chapter 1 > Strategy Chat
Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
aleph
New Recruit

aleph is on a distinguished road
Default Where is smugglers map

when i will go to the gate it will say you need to go to smugglers map im done killing all the smugglers. i`m stuck in legend of the void.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
makh
The guy

makh is on a distinguished road

1. Return to the volcano base camp and talk with the quest giver. If you have killed all of the smugglers, then he will hand you the map when you talk to him.
2. If he still says that you need to kill some more smugglers, then you need to go south until you go into a new area where you will fight some wolves and glass smugglers. Once you reach the cabin at the bottom of this zone, clear the last group of smugglers and talk to the 2 guys sitting inside. Afterwards, repeat step 1.

I'm pumped for the LOTV Ch.2 Beta!
Old 12-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
ookl
New Recruit

ookl is on a distinguished road

its soo easy ha ha its good to be a noob. not being a noob makes u mess out rely
Old 12-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
ookl
New Recruit

ookl is on a distinguished road

so rely being a noob makes u a pro
Old 01-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #5
gir1999
Necromancy Mage

gir1999 is on a distinguished road

I made the same mistake, you have to talk to a person in the volcano camp near the entrance of the forest to get the quest to get the map
Old 01-07-2012, 05:36 AM   #6
marcos
New Recruit

marcos is on a distinguished road

yeah just where you see all those people gathered together where the shops and stuff are instead of going straight you go down where you see the two shops (little green dots on mini-map)
Old 01-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #7
tvgopal74
New Recruit

tvgopal74 is on a distinguished road
Default Way to retrieve the Smugglers Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by makh View Post
1. Return to the volcano base camp and talk with the quest giver. If you have killed all of the smugglers, then he will hand you the map when you talk to him.
2. If he still says that you need to kill some more smugglers, then you need to go south until you go into a new area where you will fight some wolves and glass smugglers. Once you reach the cabin at the bottom of this zone, clear the last group of smugglers and talk to the 2 guys sitting inside. Afterwards, repeat step 1.
Hi, Could u tell me the exact way to go to retrieve the S Map. All my three characters are stuck in level 8 as iam not able to find the way (after getting the directions from mason reynolds)
Old 01-08-2012, 12:55 AM   #8
tvgopal74
New Recruit

tvgopal74 is on a distinguished road

Hi, Could u tell me the exact way to go to retrieve the S Map. All my three characters are stuck in level 8 as iam not able to find the way (after getting the directions from mason reynolds)
Old 01-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
makh
The guy

makh is on a distinguished road

You must go south from the first section of the volcano base camp.

- You should enter a new zone where you will have to pack a pack of normal wolves and a couple groups of glass smugglers.
- Once you kill the 2nd to last group guarding the cabin(located at the bottom of this zone), talk to the 2 guys standing inside. There should be some dialogue and your quest journal should say something like, "Return to the volcano base camp".
- Return to the camp and talk to the quest giver. He should hand you the map at this moment.

I'm pumped for the LOTV Ch.2 Beta!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
vyruna
New Recruit

vyruna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by makh View Post
You must go south from the first section of the volcano base camp.

- You should enter a new zone where you will have to pack a pack of normal wolves and a couple groups of glass smugglers.
- Once you kill the 2nd to last group guarding the cabin(located at the bottom of this zone), talk to the 2 guys standing inside. There should be some dialogue and your quest journal should say something like, "Return to the volcano base camp".
- Return to the camp and talk to the quest giver. He should hand you the map at this moment.
Man you a beta tester? Man you lucky... cause im not and i want to be!